Habanero Cajun Seasoning
Blended for the thrill seeker, this is the big daddy version of my traditional Cajun recipe. I added habanero peppers and cayenne. Use this just as you would my classic Cajun and enjoy the heightened degrees.
To tickle your endorphins, each custom blended bottle contains hotter cayenne peppers, the freshest organic herbs and spices and my Pure Himalayan Salt. Use this low sodium seasoning as a surefire source for creating authentic Louisiana style cuisine.
Made with all organic herbs and spices. Great on blackened dishes; fish, chicken, beef, pork, tofu. Add to soups and sauces for an extra hot and spicy flavor.
Organic: Paprika, Pure Himalayan Salt, Garlic, Onion,Spices, Herbs, Cayenne and Habanaro.
2.0 oz. (56g)
Hot Cajun Shrimp and Pepper Saute'
2 Lbs. Shrimp (uncooked 16 - 20 count)
1 Sweet Yellow Onion, slivered
1 each, Red & Green Bell Pepper, cut into strips
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2-3 Tablespoons Mick’s Gourmet Habanero Cajun Seasoning
- Peel & devein shrimp. You can leave the tail on but be sure to remove the stinger (the sharp pointy part at the base of the tail).
- Place shrimp in a large bowl and toss to coat with Mick’s Habanero Gourmet Cajun Seasoning.
- In a large skillet heated to medium/high, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and onions. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add peppers and 1-1/2 teaspoon Micks Gourmet Habanero Cajun Seasoning. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and place in a serving bowl.
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in pan and add shrimp. Turn shrimp after 3 minutes, cook 2 more minutes.
- Mix shrimp with onions and peppers and toss together. Add more Mick’s Habanero Gourmet Cajun Seasoningto taste.
Great served with Basmati rice. Serves 4-6.
Too hot? Substitute Mick’s Gourmet Cajun Seasoning